What makes our courses so good?
You will be presented with a certificate at the end of the course to show what training you have attended.
The FREE technical support line is available during working hours, and we will give help and advice on any jobs and issues you may come across!
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use.
We will give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
A FREE lunch as well as a range of drinks will be available for you throughout the day.
You will have the chance to purchase heavily discounted tools and machines that you will be trained on at the training course.
You will be sent a special promo code that you will be able to use on www.tradelocks.co.uk to get special discounts and offers on your everyday locksmith tools and accessories!
The 2 day basic auto entry course is designed to give insight into basic auto entry using a number of different techniques. This includes stripping down locks, reading the disks, re-keying it and re-building it. You will then learn how to use a number of different key cutting machines, as well as learning how to site read variety of different manufacturers edge keys and cut a duplicate key. You will then move on to learning basic methods of vehicle entry and how to gain non-destructive entry to vehicles using basic entry tools including air bags and long reach tools and button grabbing tools, hand picks and hand rakes, jiggler keys and try out keys, overlifters, inner groove picks and basic tibbe lock tools. During the last part of the course you will learn how to key clone ID46 and ID48 chips using a different number of live vehicles.
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Saturday Day 1
9.30am to 5.00pm
Ford Tibbe Locks
• Start the day by learning how to remove a tibbe lock from a steering column
• Strip the lock down, read the disks, re-key it and then rebuild it
• Learn to site read Ford tibbe keys
• Cut the key to code
• Learn how to cut Tibbe keys
• Clone both 4c and 4d Tibbe keys
Picking Ford Tibbe Locks
• Learn how to pick open and decode Ford Tibbe ignition and door locks with the Genuine Lishi Ford Tibbe pick and decoder
• Pick and decode Tibbe locks on live vehicles
Stripping, Re-Keying and Re-Building Vauxhall Edge Keys and Key Cutting
• Learn how to strip down a range of Vauxhall edge key ignition and door locks (including re-keying and re-building it)
• Read the key from the stripped wafers and also learn how to read a key from site reading an existing key
• Cut keys to copy
• The day will finish with learning how to rake open and overlift these edge key locks to effectively gain entry into the vehicle
Sunday Day 2:
9.30am to 5.00pm
Basic Entry Using Airbags and Access Tools
• This session is fully hands on and all on live vehicles
• Learn to perfect damage free entry using the Access Tools range of rods to gain access to a range of cars including Ford, VW, Skoda, Renault and Fiat
Picking Open HU66 Locks Using Inner Groove Picks
• Learn how to use inner groove picks to pick open a number of locks from the Volkswagen Audi Group
• Open live cars including VW and Skoda
Stripping Down, Reading and Re-Building Vauxhall Laser Track Locks
• Learn how to strip down Vauxhall 2 track laser locks
• Gain skills on how to read the wafers and read the keys
• You will learn how to progress missing cuts using the Instacode software
Key Cloning on ID46 and ID48 Chips
• You will get the chance to clone ID46 keys on live Citroen, Kia, Nissan and Vauxhall vehicles
• The course will finish with you cloning ID48 keys to live vehicles, including Fiat, Skoda and VW models
|Day and Date||Availability|
|Sat 17th Mar - Sun 18th Mar '18||Full|
|Sat 21st Apr - Sun 22nd Apr '18||Full|
|Sat 19th May - Sun 20th May '18||Places available||Click here to book|
|Sat 14th Jul - Sun 15th Jul '18||Places available||Click here to book|
|Sat 15th Sept - Sun 16th Jul '18||Places available||Click here to book|
|Sat 17th Sept - Sun 18th Nov '18||Places available||Click here to book|
To reserve a place on the 2 Day Basic Auto Entry Locksmith Course or for further information please phone Chris Gatcliffe on 0161 796 7268 (option 1) or fill out the form at the side!