What makes our courses so good?
You will be presented with a certificate at the end of the course to show what training you have attended.
You will be presented with a FREE Genuine Lishi user guide at the end of the course.
The FREE technical support line is available during working hours, and we will give help and advice on any jobs and issues you may come across!
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use.
We will give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
A FREE lunch as well as a range of drinks will be available for you throughout the day.
You will have the chance to purchase heavily discounted tools and machines that you will be trained on at the training course.
You will be sent a special promo code that you will be able to use on www.tradelocks.co.uk to get special discounts and offers on your everyday locksmith tools and accessories!
Work on Live Cars
The 1 day advanced Genuine Lishi training course really helps you to get to grips with the most challenging locks, including HU64, HY22 and VA6 4 Lifter.
A prior knowledge of Lishi picking is needed for this course
(Perfect if you have previously attended module 2- the 2 day Genuine Lishi picking and decoding course).
The course will give an introduction to the new 2015 VAG locks for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda, teaching you how to identify these locks, site read and decode the keys, as well as understanding the relationship between the side cuts and the conventional cuts on the 8 cut, 9 cut and 10 cut locks.
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Wednesday Day 1
9.30am to 5pm
• Learn how to pick Mercedes HU64 boot locks
• After picking these locks on the bench you will pick a 2015 Mercedes boot lock open on a live vehicle and in a 'keys locked in boot' situation
• You will move on to the VA6 lock using the 1234Q5678H series lock
• Pick this lock open and learn to accurately decode and cut keys for such complex lock like this one
• By now you will pick and decode BMW 2 track and 4 track locks
• You will be taught how to pick the latest complex VAG 8 cut, 9 cut and 10 cut locks fitted to the latest VAG vehicles where both conventional and side cuts are used