What makes our courses so good?
You will be presented with a certificate at the end of the course to show what training you have attended.
The FREE technical support line is available during working hours, and we will give help and advice on any jobs and issues you may come across!
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use.
We will give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
A FREE lunch as well as a range of drinks will be available for you throughout the day.
You will have the chance to purchase heavily discounted tools and machines that you will be trained on at the training course.
You will be sent a special promo code that you will be able to use on www.tradelocks.co.uk to get special discounts and offers on your everyday locksmith tools and accessories!
Work on Live Cars
The 1 day Truecode and KD900 locksmith course will teach you how to use both products quickly and effectively. The course will begin with using the KD900 to build and programme the KeyDIY range of remotes, which will help you with cost effective stock as you will no longer need to stock hundreds of different remotes. You will learn how to research the correct transponder, correct key blade and correct remote pre-coding for the remote using the KD900.
You will then move onto the Truecode key programmer. You will learn how to programme live vehicles using Truecode via the OBD, coding keys diagnostically with this system. This course will cover a range of makes and models, where you will cut keys, plug in to various car OBD ports and code new keys to the cars.
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Thursday Day 1
9.30am to 5pm
KD900 Remote Generator
• You will start this course by learning how to select the correct components in order to build the required KD900 remote key for a specific vehicle
• You will be taught how to identify and select the correct remote type and program the remote to the correct remote with the KD900
• You will also gain knowledge on how to code the 'Car Keys On Your Phone' remote functions to control a vehicle's central locking using a smart phone
Using Truecode to Read a Fiat Eeprom by OBD
• Understand how to read a Fiat Punto Eeprom via OBD
• Use Tango to generate precoding and code a key from the read dump file
• Learn how to precode and program keys to a Punto vehicle
OBD Programming with Truecode
• In this last part of the course you will programme keys to a range of cars in different lost key situations
• It includes the following late model vehicles: Nissan Qashqai, Renault card and key system vehicles, Ford, Citroen and Vauxhall vehicles