What makes our courses so good?
You will be presented with a certificate at the end of the course to show what training you have attended.
The FREE technical support line is available during working hours, and we will give help and advice on any jobs and issues you may come across!
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use.
We will give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
A FREE lunch as well as a range of drinks will be available for you throughout the day.
You will have the chance to purchase heavily discounted tools and machines that you will be trained on at the training course.
You will be sent a special promo code that you will be able to use on www.tradelocks.co.uk to get special discounts and offers on your everyday locksmith tools and accessories!
Work on Live Cars
The 1 day Tango and SuperVAG programming course will teach you the ins and outs of SuperVAG. You will start learning how to programme keys via OBD using a Golf MK4, Golf MK5 and Seat Ibiza. You will then learn how to programme keys in a lost key situation where OBD programming is not available, which includes using the Tango Transponder Programmer. Finally you will learn how to correct the mileage in the vehicle so that it can be changed after a clock swap.
We will help you with your marketing side using our in house marketing team. This will include designing specialised leaflets and business cards, and give you all the artwork to take away and use. We will also give you a FREE guide on how to promote yourself online with websites, social media and paid for advertising.
Friday - Day 1
9.30am to 5pm
Programming VAG Vehicles Via OBD
• Learn how to program keys in lost key situations to a number of VW and Skoda cars
• Programme remote controls by OBD using Supervag
• You will learn to do mileage correction via OBD for Supervag
Working on Late Model VAG Clocks on the Bench in List Key Situations
• You will start by learning how to remove a set of VAG clocks and work with these on the bench
• The late model VAG cannot be programmed by OBD in an all keys lost situation, so it is necessary to remove and work on the vehicles clocks to code in new keys
• You will be taught to code keys in a lost key situation on clocks from VW, Skoda, Seat and Audi for models 2009 onwards
• Learn how to enter service mode and then read Eeproms by plugging into the clock unit
• You will learn how to read the file with Tango and add a new key to the file and rewrite the amended file back to the clocks with Supervag
• Find out how to do mileage correction and how to clone one clock unit to a doner clock unit by using Supervag - the only way to code keys to late VAG vehicles in a lost key situation
• By now you will be working on 2012 Polo, Ibiza, Fabia and Golf MK6 clocks in an all keys lost situation